In the salt spray test, the test specimens are exposed to a salted atmosphere at an elevated temperature, thus simulating exposure to oxidizing corrosive substances with a time-lapse effect.
Salt spray tests are often combined with other corrosion test methods to form so-called corrosion cycling tests.
Among the features of the RSI corrosion test chambers are
– Standard-compliant construction according to DIN EN ISO 9227, DIN EN 60068-2-11, ASTM B117.
– Test chamber material: Polypropylene or special stainless steel materials
– Ergonomic touch panel control
– Integrated measurement data acquisition
– Dosing of the salt spray solution via regulated diaphragm pump
– Brine storage tank with free access for the operating personnel
– Wide range of options and customer-specific requirements
– Suitable for Corrosion tests according to ISO 6270-2, ISO 9227, ASTM B 177, VDA 621-415, PV 1208, PV 1209, PV 1210, ISO 11997, LV 124, Volvo 423-0014, Volvo STD 1027, SAE J 2334, DIN 55635, VDA 233-102, PPV 4017, Renault ECC 1, GMW 14872, GMW 3172 und more