In the salt spray test, the test specimens are exposed to a salted atmosphere at an elevated temperature, thus simulating exposure to oxidizing corrosive substances with a time-lapse effect.
Salt spray tests are often combined with other corrosion test methods to form so-called corrosion cycling tests.
Among the features of the RSI corrosion test chambers are
– Standard-compliant construction according to DIN EN ISO 9227, DIN EN 60068-2-11, ASTM B117.
– Test chamber material: Polypropylene or special stainless steel materials
– Ergonomic touch panel control
– Integrated measurement data acquisition
– Dosing of the salt spray solution via regulated diaphragm pump
– Brine storage tank with free access for the operating personnel
– Wide range of options and customer-specific requirements